Thursday, June 15, 2006

Those last few photos were taken on a camera I just got, just before I left Tahoe. That's right, I've left Tahoe. I'm on my way back to NY right now with Torrey. We're on our second day in Texas right now. I finished work a few weeks ago, I went to Vancouver for a weekend then my parents came out to visit last week in Tahoe and now my brother and I are driving back to NY across the South. We camped in Joshua Tree National Park the first night and that place is amazing. I've definitely got to go back for a longer stay. We're taking our time driving, tomorrow will be a short day and we'll spend the afternoon/night in New Orleans which should be sweet. We're going to stay in the French Quarter and we're looking forward to a good time. After that, it'll be 2 or 3 more days and we'll be back in NY. I'll have a few short weeks up there and then I'll be on my way to Taiwan! I got my visa a few days ago and booked my ticket. I'm really looking forward to it, it's going to be amazing. It's defintely going to be way too hot there though, it's been around 95-110F down here in the southwest but dry. From what I understand it's hotter in Taiwan and really humid. I can't imagine it being hotter than it has been here, but I'm looking forward to it regardless.
Photos from our trip back to NY will be up after I get film developed!

No comments: