Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Ready for a break

Alright, well it's looking like I'll have 2 weeks off starting next week. I'll have been working for 3 weeks straight. It's amazing how little has changed about this job since I last worked here a year and a half ago. No complaints though, I knew what to expect coming into this.
So my plan is to head towards the coast and spend a week there and then go back up to Tahoe for a few days before I have to be back to work on the 11th. It'll be nice to get back out in the water and catch a few waves. It's been over a month since I last surfed back in Taiwan. I'm getting pretty excited about it. All my stuff is pretty much ready to go, I put a new coat of waterproofing spray on my tent and finally picked up a tarp to use as a ground sheet. I think I've found a used 7ft surf board for $100, it's pretty good deal but the board could be a piece of crap. The pics of it look alright, I had found a really nice one for about 3 times the price but it sold before I had a chance to move on it.
Anyway, that's the news here in California. October is almost over, just 3 more months of work to go!

No comments: