Friday, July 01, 2005

california

I've been up in Cobb, Ca for the past week. It's nice here, but the house has nothing. I brought a little tv so I could watch dvd's but there's no cable and you can't get any channels with the antenna. There is a phone line here though so I do have dial-up internet, but the house doens't have unlimited local calls so I don't spend much time online either. All in all it really doesn't matter that there isn't much to do here, I leave for work at 7 in the morning because it takes an hour to get down to the office. By the time I get home it's usually just about 7 at night, so I have dinner and check my email watch a tv show or two that I've downloaded and go to sleep. I'm only going to be here until next Wednesday anyway, I managed to get time off to go home! I'm really excited and I already know that I won't have time to do all the things I want to do, but that's ok. Cape Cod is going to be nice. Really nice. It's all working out pretty well right now, I'm working right up until I leave and then there should be work waiting for me right when I get back, in fact I may have to change my flight to come back earlier for work. I'm just glad I got the week off and can go home for a bit, see some familiar faces!

No comments: