Saturday, September 03, 2005

Back at the Geysers

I thought I was going to be heading back to Portland after the well in Mammoth but instead I had to go to the Geysers for a few days. It's been two months since I've seen my apartment, but I'll be back soon enough. Getting sent here just means I'll have a few less days off before the next well in Mammoth starts up in a week.
I took a more scenic route back here though rather than just heading north to Reno and then west on I-80, I went across Monitor Pass up through the Sierra Nevadas and along Lake Tahoe. It was a really nice drive but took me about 2 hours longer, so I only ended up getting like 3 hours of sleep last night before I had to come in for my shift at midnight. It was definitly worth it though, I think I got some good pictures.
Cobb is just like it was the last time I was here, boring! There still isn't a whole lot to do around here. Today I'm not feeling like doing anything but sleep so I'm glad I won't feel like I'm missing out on doing anything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.