Monday, May 22, 2006

almost done!

Just a few more days now. We should be finished the middle of this week. The well is finally producing some steam and people are getting worried that something will go wrong if we mess around too much. I'm thrilled, I can't wait to get out of here, I've been in Cobb for all together way too long right now.
I've been lifting weights a lot lately. Well, a lot more than not lifting weights... It gives me something to do. I've run out of pretty much anything else to do, and have found that I'm going to bed earlier and earlier each day (like around 1-1:30pm rather than 3-3:30pm) and as a result I'm getting up earlier before work each night. So about a month ago I started to lift weights before leaving for work each night. I've never been a fan for working out in the morning (and night is my morning right now...) because I'm tired and what-not. It hasn't been that hard though, the motivating part that is. It wakes me up too, which is nice. By the time I get to work I've been up for 2 hours and I've already worked out. I feel energized, which actually isn't a great thing because there's nothing to do with the energy once I get to work. But, I feel good. I'm just worried about keeping disciplined when I finish work and am on vacation! I have way more time to excersize but I find that I don't have any discipline for that sort of thing on vacation. Either way, I feel like I've finally gotten some use out the weights I bought and have been dragging around with me everywhere I go.

No comments: