Monday, May 08, 2006

IMG_0013


IMG_0013
Originally uploaded by jono1515.

These two b&w pictures were taken with my digital camera, I had accidentally left the ISO at 400 so they both came out really noisy. They looked absolutely terrible, but I thought they might look a little better b&w, the noise would make them look like they were taken on grainy black and white film. I boosted the contrast and think they look ok now, not great, but good enough that I didn't delete them. And it also prompted me to buy some b&w film for my other camera. I'd put more of my film pictures up, but I send the film out to get developed and it gets sent back to my house in Tahoe developed with prints and I haven't been home in 3 weeks so I'll have a bunch (hopefully!) of film photos to put up when I get off this job!

No comments: