Saturday, May 21, 2005

No plane on sunday...

Damn it! They are going to run another bit. They aren't even going to pull this one until after midnight. I'll be here until Wednesday now probably. Dick is all happy, he was trying to get them to run this bit until dawn before pulling out. Man it pisses me off. Just when I thought I'd be out soon too.
Kind of funny that I'd be listening to the Jimmy Buffett song No Plane on Sunday when I heard the news though. Good song, but I wish I was stuck somewhere down in the Caribbean where I could just grab a beer and kick back on a beach somewhere. That wouldn't be such a bad thing. It's not all bad though, I will make a little more money which is nice. Money isn't everything.
Tonight was the third night in a row that it has snowed... it all melts during the day and I wanted to get a picture but I left my camera down in camp and the cheap ass 4 pack of zinc chloride (not alkaline or anything normal like that...) batteries I bought for $2.50can died after about an hour of use.

No comments: